Monday, June 20, 2011

Mothers Day Contest Winner

Contestants were asked to write a letter/note about their love for there mother or their daughter. The price was a photo shoot with yours truly and Christine Shayesteh. The winner... Leslie McCorkle!!
Leslie's note...
"Where do I begin…. Being a mother and daughter I had a little bit of a struggle deciding if i should write about my daughter and I or me and my 


mother. But my mommy won! She is my best friend!! I dont think a single day goes by that we do not talk. She is always there for me no matter what. Even if she doesn’t agree with some of the choices I make or have made i can always count on her. The main reason I decided to write about me and my mom instead of me and my daughter is I couldn’t be the mother I am today without my mom. She was a single mother, as am I. Seeing her take control with her head held high is the reason I know I’ll make it through everyday. She is truly the definition of what a mom should be, and I  only hope that my daughter looks up to me as much as I look up to her!!!!"

Congrats Leslie!!!
I chose Leslie's note because she said she couldn't be the mother she is today (to her own daughter) without her mother. 
*Had to capture that tattoo... lol 








No comments:

Post a Comment